Are you a current university student looking for a firm to complete your 12-month industrial placement?
At PKF Littlejohn, we offer placement opportunities within our Tax division and Business Services division (Outsourcing). Placement students will have the opportunity to gain real-life client experience while working alongside our experienced team members.
You can also expect:
- 'London Living Wage' salary
- Eligibility for our 'Littlejohn Complete' benefits package
- A chance to join the Firm in our Graduate Training Scheme after graduation
We currently have the following placements available:
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) (excluding General Studies)
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or 9-4 or above (or equivalent)
How to apply
- Please apply by sending a covering letter and copy of your CV quoting 'University Placement Application', to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- We’ll review your application then send you a numerical and verbal reasoning assessment to complete
- If you’re successful, we’ll arrange for a member of our HR team to call you for a brief telephone interview
- If we choose to progress with your application, we’ll invite you to an interview at our office in Canary Wharf. If this goes well, we’ll make you an offer to join our team!
We do try to make personal contact with all applicants. However, due to high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 15 working days your application will have unfortunately been unsuccessful. We thank you in advance for considering us as an employer.