We have relevant experience of working with donor organisations and institutions both in the UK and internationally.
We regularly undertake grant audit assignments on behalf of the European Commission and have held major framework audit contracts with DG Research, DG Humanitarian Aid and Civil Protection - ECHO, DG Enlargement and DG Enterprise, as well as ad hoc assignments for other DGs and EU institutions.
We have also worked with:
- the UK Home Office
- the UK Department for International Development
- BERR (BERR was formed from the former DTi but disbanded in 2009 and is now under the Department for Business, Innovation and Skills)
- the Department of Regional Development and its satellite agencies
- the Swedish Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- the Norwegian Ministry of Foreign Affairs
- the Swiss Development Ministry.
Through these assignments, we have audited NGOs, universities and other educational establishments, public and private research institutes, and international organisations. This experience, coupled with our in-depth knowledge of a wide range of grants, means we can also advise potential and existing beneficiaries on the grant award and reporting process.
For more detail of the kind of work we do in each sector, click on the menu.