Expert, efficient, practical
Dealing with company secretarial matters can be a burden when you have a business to run, and failure to meet your statutory obligations can result in penalties and even prosecution - not to mention the cost of putting things right.
Our team of experienced ICSA qualified staff offers expert advice and practical assistance to companies, their boards of directors and officers.
We offer a range of services, designed to ensure you comply with statutory obligations under the Companies Act 2006 and avoid the risk of penalties or prosecution. This includes taking on the duties and responsibilities of company secretary.
We offer an annual compliance service which includes:
- preparing and filing annual returns
- filing annual accounts
- preparing minutes and resolutions to approve annual accounts
- maintaining statutory registers and records.
We can also provide a registered office facility and a nominee corporate company secretary.
- Company formations
- Share capital re-organisations
- Buy back of shares
- Changes of name and advice on sensitive names
- Preparing and filing of forms with Companies House relating to changes in your company such as change of accounting reference date, registered office and officers
- Company dissolutions and strike-offs
- Company searches
- Transfer of shares
- Advice on the application of the Companies Act 2006