Reducing tax for Lloyd's Names
PKF Littlejohn has a significant presence in the Lloyd's Market. It is this knowledge and expertise that helps provide Lloyd's Members with specialist advice to reduce tax whilst maximising repayments.
We currently advise a substantial number of Lloyd's Names and offer a complete service, not only preparing tax returns, but also providing advice on converting to limited liability and cash flow projections through the Lloyd's cycle. We can also undertake a review of your finances to ensure that your affairs are structured in a tax efficient manner.
Our services include:
- advice on methods to save Income Tax, Capital Gains Tax and Inheritance Tax
- conversion to limited liability
- preparing annual tax returns and providing estimates of future tax liabilities
- advice on reducing tax by SRF and pensions
- planning and review to ensure the tax burden is reduced