PKF International (PKFI) is the eleventh largest network of accounting and business advisory firms with 200 member firms and correspondents located in 440 cities, operating in over 150 countries on 5 continents across the world.
As a member of this network we can provide our clients with:
- accounting, taxation and business advisory services in every major international market
- global sector specialists in insurance, mining and energy, manufacturing, not for profit, construction and real estate, hotels and hospitality, government and public sector, professional services and technology, media and communications
- rapid access to technical guidance and support from other member firms
- seamless continuity of service for your international business needs
- dedicated professionals with international expertise
- partners who work hard to understand your specific business needs
- knowledge of the local business landscape
PKFI is a network member of the Forum of Firms, an organisation dedicated to consistent and high quality standards of financial reporting and auditing practices worldwide.
For more information about PKFI as a network, and the services it offers its independent member firms and their clients, visit the PKFI web site at http://www.pkf.com/
To find out more about how we can help you, please contact:
- your usual contact partner, or
- our international liaison partner Dominic Roberts on +44 (0)20 7516 2219 or by email on email@example.com