Expertise to help fulfill your company's objectives
PKF Littlejohn's specialist capital markets team works with a wide selection of companies, including those already on AIM, NEX and the Main Market of the London Stock Exchange as well as businesses seeking to list. We also advise companies on the Official List.
We are one of the top ten auditors to listed businesses in the UK, according to the respected Corporate Adviser Rankings Guide.
With us you get a firm that is:
- experienced enough to have worked with all types and sizes of business, across many sectors
- flexible enough to tailor its approach to your circumstances
- personal enough to build close relationships, based on understanding, continuity and hands-on commitment.
We can also offer access to an extensive list of other key players in the capital markets professional community.
We have particular expertise in bringing overseas companies to AIM - notably those from China as well as North America and Europe. And through our global network, PKF International with members in around 150 countries, we can give you a sound base from which to provide a strategic overview of your international plans and aspirations.
We offer a full range of support - from acting as reporting accountants on your initial flotation to ongoing audit and IFRS reviews, tax planning and takeover and merger advice. We can also provide advice and assistance should you decide to take the company private.
PKF Littlejohn in numbers
Capital Markets in numbers:
- £2.7bn value of transactions advised on in last 10 years
- 64 transactions advised on in last 10 years
- 26 international business brought to the UK in the last 10 years.
Our auditor rankings
- 2nd AIM-listed basic materials sector
- 8th Listed entities
- 9th AIM entities
- 9th Tech sector
- 8th Oil & Gas sector
To sign up for the latest updates from our Capital Markets team, visit our subscription page.