Good governance, pro-active risk management and effective internal controls are more important than ever for businesses across a number of sectors. Greater regulatory scrutiny and new legislation are part of the reason for this.
In addition, increasing operational complexity, greater consolidation, and enhanced shareholder expectations mean that there are also considerable commercial benefits to more robust internal controls.
Our team of sector experts has a track record of delivering governance, risk management and control assurance services that add value to our clients’ businesses.
We have in-depth knowledge of the key risks and challenges facing the sectors and clients that we work with.
We have a particular specialism in supporting insurance companies, Lloyd’s managing agents and syndicates, and insurance intermediaries.
We provide a full range of services to clients, including:
- Internal audit
- Governance and Board reviews
- Risk management assessments
- Compliance monitoring support
- IT assurance - including cyber security and data protection
- SOX compliance
- Internal control reports for service providers
- Data analytics
We provide governance, risk management and control assurance services on a bespoke basis, recognising the different needs of clients.
We work closely with Heads of both second and third line functions, as well as Board members, and provide services in a number of different ways, including:
- Outsourcing – We act as the business’s in-house team, reporting into the head of the function or governance committee.
- Co-sourcing – We work alongside in-house teams to provide specific expertise, to assist with large or complex projects or to supplement in-house teams at peak times.
- Consulting – We provide a range of consulting services on a scheduled or ad hoc basis.
- Secondments – We provide experienced staff to clients to work as an integral part of their in-house teams.