‘Whatever the problem, wherever the place'
PKF Littlejohn's Forensic and Fraud team helps clients whatever the problem, wherever the place. We assist clients in reacting to an adverse event or to better protect themselves against such events in the future. We have delivered such services across every continent, including in some of the most difficult countries in which to operate.
We offer a full range of forensic services including:
- Forensic Investigations
- Litigation Support and Expert Witness
- Fraud Investigations
- Fraud Advisory and Fraud Prevention Training
- Business Intelligence - Multi Jurisdiction and Due Diligence
- International Asset Tracing
- Bribery and Corruption - Advice and Investigations
- Financial Services Regulatory Matters
- Advanced Data Analytics and Computer Forensics
Our aim is to deliver significant financial benefits for clients which far exceed our fees.
PKF Littlejohn's Forensic and Fraud team is staffed by expert specialists with a high-level national and international track record built up over many years. We have advised clients of many different types and sizes, including governments, major national and international companies and individual victims of fraud.
No matter what your problem is, whatever it takes to address it, wherever we need to go, we can help you.
Read our latest publication here.