Applications for our 2020 opportunities are open!
Not sure that university is right for you? Worried about student debt?
Choose to start your career at PKF Littlejohn, a firm of Chartered accountants and business advisers based in London's Canary Wharf.
You'll get the opportunity to gain valuable commercial experience and earn a competitive salary as well as obtaining respected qualifications. At PKF Littlejohn you'll be part of small teams working closely with partners, managers and clients. This means real input from day one and you'll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally and supported as far as your ambition will take you!
If you're interested in what you've read so far, and meet the entry criteria stipulated below, we'd be interested in talking to you.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) (excluding General Studies)
- GCSE Maths and English grade C or 9-4 or above (or equivalent)
How to apply
- Please apply by sending a covering letter and copy of your CV to email@example.com
- We’ll review your application then send you a numerical and verbal reasoning assessment to complete
- If you’re successful, we’ll arrange for a member of our HR team to call you for a brief telephone interview
- If we choose to progress with your application, we’ll invite you to a half-day assessment centre at our office in Canary Wharf. If this goes well, we’ll make you an offer to join our team!
Please note that positions are filled on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We do try to make personal contact with all applicants. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 15 working days your application will have unfortunately been unsuccessful. We thank you in advance for considering us as an employer.