Applications for our 2020 opportunities are open!
You've studied hard and got your degree. You want to join a firm that will get your career off to a great start and keep challenging and rewarding you as you progress. How do you choose that firm?
Choose PKF Littlejohn, a firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in London’s Canary Wharf. As a leading mid-tier firm, PKF Littlejohn not only offers you early responsibility and competitive rewards, but a friendly, supportive environment, working in small teams with lots of partner and client contact from day one.
We use two of the UK's leading exam tuition providers, so you can be assured of high-quality training. You'll also follow a structured technical and skills programme and attend specialist courses. You'll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally and supported as far your ambition will take you!
We currently have the following opportunities available:
- Business Services Division - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Financial Services Division - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Not for Profit Division - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Tax Division - Corporate Tax Assistant (ATT/CTA)
- Tax Division - VAT (Indirect Tax) Assistant (ATT/CTA)
If you're interested in what you've read so far, and meet the entry criteria stipulated below, we'd be interested in talking to you.
Applicants must have the following qualifications:
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree (attained or expected) in any discipline;
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) (excluding General Studies)
How to apply
- Please apply by sending a covering letter and copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- We’ll review your application then send you a numerical and verbal reasoning assessment to complete
- If you’re successful, we’ll arrange for a member of our HR team to call you for a brief telephone interview
- If we choose to progress with your application, we’ll invite you to a half-day assessment centre at our office in Canary Wharf. If this goes well, we’ll make you an offer to join our team!
Please note that positions are filled on a rolling basis, so we encourage you to submit your application as soon as possible. We do try to make personal contact with all applicants. However, due to the high volume of applications we receive, if you do not hear from us within 15 working days your application will have unfortunately been unsuccessful. We thank you in advance for considering us as an employer.