You've studied hard and got your degree. You want to join a firm that will get your career off to a great start and keep challenging and rewarding you as you progress. How do you choose that firm?
Choose PKF Littlejohn, a firm of chartered accountants and business advisers based in London’s Canary Wharf. As a leading mid-tier firm, PKF Littlejohn not only offers you early responsibility and competitive rewards, but a friendly, supportive environment, working in small teams with lots of partner and client contact from day one.
We use two of the UK's leading exam tuition providers, so you can be assured of high-quality training. You'll also follow a structured technical and skills programme and attend specialist courses. You'll be encouraged to develop both personally and professionally and supported as far your ambition will take you! We offer opportunities for graduates to train as Chartered Accountants (ACA) and Tax Advisers (ATT/CTA).
- Business Services Division - Dec 2020 in-take - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Financial Services Division - Dec 2020 in-take - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Financial Services Division (Governance, Risk & Control Assurance) - Dec 2020 in-take - Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Not For Profit Division - Dec 2020 in-take- Trainee Chartered Accountant (ACA)
- Minimum of a 2.1 degree (attained or expected) in any discipline;
- Minimum of 112 UCAS points (2017 tariff) (excluding General Studies)
How to apply