Cost-effective tax compliance, expert assistance for complex matters
It's a corporate juggling act: how to keep up with ever-changing tax regulations, while minimising the amount you pay and running your business efficiently.
"By bringing together the extensive expertise and experience of our people in this division, we can provide a fully rounded service that offers excellent value for money."
On the compliance side, our role could be to prepare and submit corporate tax returns, negotiate liabilities with HM Revenue & Customs, handle directors' and shareholders' personal tax returns, and ensure employees and sub-contractors are tax compliant. We also provide an outsourced tax service to larger listed businesses.
Our specialist tax consultants offer advice and practical assistance on more complex issues. These could be around the acquisition or disposal of assets or a business, corporate reorganisations, group tax planning, shareholder exit strategies or contentious disputes with HMRC.
We also offer the following specialist tax services:
- VAT services — all issues concerning VAT in the UK, Europe and across the world
- customs duty — assistance with trading across national boundaries in Europe
- employee incentives — encourage the best people to join you and stay with you
- international tax services — expert tax advice on your operations around the world, with access to tax expertise in around 125 countries through PKF International, our global network of independent accounting firms.
- Short Term Business Visitor Agreements - Click here for advice for your company as to whether or not an STBVA will be necessary for your organisation.