News & Views
- VAT windfall for charities on capital expenditure a real possibility
- Firms join forces to host Spanish Business Forum
- Luigi Lungarella promoted to Director of VAT
- Charities – HMRC’s cost component argument a myth?
- VAT recovery by holding companies - definitive decision?
- Insurers Rocked by Surprise IPT Increase
What does the Autumn Statement 2015 mean for you and your business?
Our guide to the Chancellor's Autumn Statement 2015 is now available to download. More
Autumn Statement 2015 Guide for Charities
Our guide for charities is now available to download.More
The Resilience to Fraud of the Charity Sector in England and Wales Report 2015
The latest research on charities and fraud: some improvement in levels of protection but more needs to be done. More
The Financial Cost of Healthcare Fraud Report 2015
Losses to fraud in the healthcare sector represent a significant, damaging and unnecessary business cost. More
What does the July 2015 Budget mean for you and your business?
Our guide to the Chancellor's July 2015 Budget is now available to download. More
A tax guide for non-domiciles
Find out how the Chancellor's Budget will affect non-doms. More