News & Views
- Firms join forces to host Spanish Business Forum
- Luigi Lungarella promoted to Director of VAT
- Charities – HMRC’s cost component argument a myth?
- VAT recovery by holding companies - definitive decision?
- Insurers Rocked by Surprise IPT Increase
- The Small Business, Enterprise and Employment Act 2015
The Financial Cost of Healthcare Fraud Report 2015
Losses to fraud in the healthcare sector represent a significant, damaging and unnecessary business cost. More
Countering Fraud for Competitive Advantage
New research highlights 40% of annual £103bn loss to fraud at FTSE companies can be stopped. More
What does the July 2015 Budget mean for you and your business?
Our guide to the Chancellor's July 2015 Budget is now available to download. More
A tax guide for non-domiciles
Find out how the Chancellor's Budget will affect non-doms. More
July 2015 Budget Guide for Charities
Our guide for charities is now available to download. More
Experienced fraud and asset tracing specialist has been appointed
James Earp will be joining our corporate advisory and restructuring practice, PKF Geoffrey Martin and Co as a principal. More
Two new not for profit partners join PKF Littlejohn
Specialist not for profit audit partners, Ian Mathieson and Karen Thompson, have joined PKF Littlejohn. More