The FCA’s much-delayed announcement that the polarising CASS 5A rules were not being introduced brought about an air of relief to the market. The last 12 months, however, have seen an enhanced and more intrusive approach to CASS 5 supervision by the FCA. With this becoming the norm, the relief may prove to be somewhat premature. Coupled with the introduction of a new Assurance Standard for Auditors, the CASS 5 regulatory regime is still exercising brokers’ minds.
To help you navigate this new landscape, we are holding a seminar that will address:
- Changing CASS 5 supervision
- The parts of CASS 5A we think are good news
- Findings from recent CASS 5 FCA visits to our clients
- Practical implications for brokers
- Implications on brokers of the new Assurance Standard
The event will be facilitated by John Needham and Mark Gibson of PKF Littlejohn.
To register for the seminar please contact Ruby Crowley on email@example.com or call +44 (0)207 516 2324.
8:00am for 8:30am start, breakfast available from 8:00am (9:45am close)